Ashtanga & Yin Yoga
October 20th - 26th, 2018
with Bibi Lorenzetti & Alana Kessler
Join me & Bibi for a weeklong immersion in the beautiful coast of Agadir, Morocco. Agadir is nestled in one of the most beautiful bays in the world, and thanks to ints climate offers year round sunshine in which to enjoy this vibrant city. On a 7.5 acre oasis in front of the Atlantic Ocean, this resort has direct access to to the beach and features a spa and beauty center, an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi oa avilable throughout. With a large terrace looking on the garden or the sea, rooms at Paradis Plage have modern decor with a Moroccan touch. There will be plenty of time to explore the region, surf or just relax on the beach.
The best way to fly there form NYC is through Paris and then purchasing a separate EasyJet flight Paris - Marrakesh.
- Breakfast included (vegetarian & vegan)
Dinner included (vegetarian & vegan)
Set overlooking the Atlantic, these accommidations are breathtaking
Triple Occupancy Deluxe
King Size Bed available in room/only 1 bed available per room
$1555 early bird, $1695 after July 4th
Triple Occupancy Twin Room
win size bed in triple room / 2 beds available per room
$1510 early bird. $1650 after July 4th
King Size Bed or Two Twin Beds
$1825 early bird, $1950 after July 4th
Single Occupancy - $2160 early bird - $2300 after JUli 4th
All prices are per person.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 will hold your spot. This is a small, cozy retreat so don't wait to book your spot.
- Accessible kitchen
- deck for Yoga looking out over the ocean + Classroom
- Daily mysore practice with two teachers in the room
- Morning Guided Ashtanga Classes
- 3 yin yoga practices
- an in depth yoga philosophy workshop
- a guided excursion to Marrakesh (including visiting the beautiful Souk markets!!)
- $55 pp ( included transportation & guide)
- We will visit Medina - Palace Jamaa El Fna - Koutoubia - Menara - Jardin Majorelle - Tombeaux Saadiens - Palais Bahia
- and lots of extra side activities available at the resort!
- $50 USD extra for tipping workers helping with the retreat
- Adventures/Excursions offsite
- Lunches and snacks are easy to find and inexpensive ways to experience the local cuisine
Deposits secure your spot on the trip and are not refundable. Refunds for the balance payments vary depending on timing. For cancellation requests submitted with more than 30 days of retreat date: 100% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. For cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. There will be no refunds given for cancellation requests within 14 days of the retreat start date, no exceptions. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete or for arriving late or leaving early.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance when securing and purchasing your flight in case of extenuating circumstances.